Welcome to Waipu Golf Club
Tucked discreetly alongside SH1, between the townships of Waipu and Ruakaka and overlooking the magnificent Bream Bay lies this great links golf course. With a reputation of some of the best greens in New Zealand this course will offer you a great golf experience which you can top off with a lunch in the very hospitable Linksview Cafe while admiring some of the best outlooks of any golf club.
The course is naturally sand based hence it is generally unaffected by wet weather but presents the golfer with some great challenges and outstanding panoramas from tees and greens.
Visitors are always welcome and club and cart hires are available from the Golf Shop.
- Cafe & Bar
- Hire carts, trundlers and clubs
- Golf Shop - essential golf equipment, apparel and gift vouchers
- Coaching available
- Covered, all weather practice range
- Range of memberships available with no Joining Fee
- Junior programme - free coaching
- The First Tee Programme
- Thursdays $10 Green Fees*
(*Some dates not available, must book in advance.)